[RC] The Sabbath - Tom Sites

Jesus said.. somewhat..." If your ass is in a ditch you can get him out"  so for the Jews i don't work on Saturday, unless my ass is in a ditch.  For the Christians, Jehovahs Witnesses, Mormans, Muslims, Zorasters, 7th Day Adventice, Baptists, Christian Scientists, Hindus....... i respect them all, knowing my ass is usually in the ditch.

Prayer encompasses all thought, all time. Its the thought we carry inside that gives us our sin, and right to ride, whenever the time is there and right, or not and wrong.   ts