RE: [RC] MPG and diesel trucks - Susan & Jerry Milam

Getting 14 MPG hauling fully loaded with my 2004 GMC 2500 Duramax. Travel steady 58 MPH on highways........

Susan

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Debbie Lyons
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:52 AM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: [RC] MPG and diesel trucks

My friend calculated the mileage of their F-350 diesel truck and they are actually getting 20 MPG driving around town. I'm curious what the mileage others are getting with diesel trucks. We have a 2002, Ford F-350, getting 15-16 in town and 11-12 towing. Wish we were getting 20 MPG with diesel at $3.20 per gallon.

http://www.eset.com