[RC] Shoeing...Xrays... - Joe/Sabrina

Angie,
My one piece of advice to you is.... the shoer must do as you ask or get rid of him. Most farriers will work with you on what you want. If they don't, fire their butt! You told us about the nickel, and he should have done as you asked... you pay him! I mean, if you want your horse to have heart shaped hooves because he/she moves better, then that farrier should make those hooves heart shaped... period. (This is just a made up thing, folks, I know that heart shaped hooves don't do well, flowery shaped ones do!)  I am also with you on the nice truck thing... he probably was expensive. Anyways, good luck to you!!!!
Sabrina