Re: [RC] tripping horse - MtnRondi

Years ago I had an Arab that tripped a lot. He fell with me several times and on an NATRC ride, he flipped with me while cantering down an incline. (I know, we weren't supposed to be doing that.) For some reason, I was fine. Got up and got back on and finished the ride.

Sold him to a nice girl and told her he tripped. He fell with her and only broke her finger, luckily. I don't know what happened to him, but I can tell you that I do not like horses that trip. Looking back on it, maybe it was bad shoeing. However the girl I sold him to had a different shoer and he still tripped.

Bonnie