[RC] Fit Tevis horses trained by Potato - Catfish Daniels

Well, Tevis is around the corner - not even seven weeks away. Hard to believe.

I just got an e-mail from Potato about a couple of really great Tevis horses that he's got available for lease. I know that every year for various reasons riders are looking to lease a horse to ride Tevis. If you are one of those, and like to ride very competitively, here is a part of Potato's e-mail that I cut and paste. Good luck to everyone that's going.

Catfish

"I have a great deal for somebody. I have two horses that I am working that are winners.
One is the horse I rode last year, Tycho, I had more horse then Cathy as we rode together.
If it not been for his falling and breaking my ribs at mile 30 I would have finished a strong second.
I rode with Cathy till mile 94, as you may recall, that's 54 miles with broken ribs, and I still had a lot of horse.
Problem is the superficial cuts he got in the fall finally got him pulled.
I also have his half brother who is just as good. I will have both of them ready and the rider must
ride with me. Top ten is pretty much a given. These are top horses and I have had to pay
a pretty price to get them. Bottom line cost to the rider will be 4K, I will do all the dirty work.
This is a big Challenge for me and I will not do it for just anybody.
For details call Potato 530-885-2552 or Potato@xxxxxxx or they can go to www.TevisPost.com"