[RC] OD !!!! Can you say ROCKS? - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hello ridecampers,

Since I have been home for just a short while,   I will just say a few things....Truman:  Sherman's wasn't bad in the dark !!!   Ignorance is truly bliss.
I have never taken more than 16:40 to complete a 100....until now.  OD is an exception.  :))

And now I know what ROCKS are.  I took a camera on the trail for most of the day...I took lots of pics.  As soon as they are ready, I will post them.

Rose and Cash Pony aka Little A**hole are home and look better than after a 50 mile ride.  Amazing...and they only did one 50 all spring and then one mock 50 "extreme conditioning" ride two weeks ago.  I suppose fresh horses really does mean something.

More to come later.

Jody, Joni, Cash and Rose....Now, all OD completers.