[RC] The OD Experience - Tom Sites

Good Morning,  Its an experience that anyone who has ever seen it thru will never forget.  At daylight i was talking w/ Tammy from California who has done the Tevis 3 times and she said its tougher and harder.  Melissa Ribley was the Head Vet and Robert rode, so Robert got to see the 'Rock Show' up close and personal too.

The True Grits Team came in at about 4:40 am riding side by side.  They were Jonni, Jody and Marie who were 10th, 11th and 12th.  I'll leave Jody and Marie to tell the story for themselves.  Truman, i can see why Jonni is the Jr. Darling of the SE, as her bubbly enthusiam at every Vet Check and especially at McCoys Ford when she was getting ready to across the Shenandoah in the dark w/ a full moon she was almost bouncing.  For every wonderful and beautiful child there has to be a reason why....and to me that reason is Jody and Joel.  They are a wonderful family.

Another year, and more stories to tell.  ts