Re: [RC] 100 miles in a Bob Marshall or other treeless - Lucky6mule

Jen, I've done 4 100's in a Bob Marshall (& parts of 2 more) & I stil love it--so does my mule. The only time I'v had any sort of problem was when I walked most of the last 12 miles on one ride---Nellie got some white hairs(like roaning, not solid) under my butt. The hairs showed up a few days later, but at the time, there was no soreness in her back that we (vets & I) could notice. My recommendation, keep posting. All other rides & partials--no complaints at all.

Marirose & Mules: Nellie, Noodle & Monty in MI