[RC] Fort Howes/ Becky trip - Cowgirgoof

Well here I sit at Fort Howes in southern Montana after a nice three hour ride this morning. I started my day with a three mile walk, and I cooked breakfast later for the officials and volunteers.

Just now, as I sit on the Steven's front deck, a remuda of Arabians came trotting past. What a sight, and darned, I didn't have my camera handy!

This spot is absolutely gorgeous- with grass covered hills and some red rock and trees.
Photographing this ride will be a dream!

My goat has taken up residence in their 100 year old barn and hayloft. It's a good high place to avoid dogs!

I'll keep you guys posted.

Becky