[RC] half arab x arab cross - Pvan19

For me there is a def difference between a  half arab ( one registered arab parent) and an arab cross which could have a little as 10% arab blood?

In France they've recently openend a new stud book called 'half arab' where horse with at least 50% arab blood can be registered - great initiative as these horses used to be registered under something equivalent to your 'grade ' horses from what I understand

all ride stats here can be picked off the internet and gives origines as well as stub book info - so some here have a great time working out % arabs/non arabs etc.  started, finished etc.. quite interesting! Especially when you compare speed or pulsing down times by breed and/or sex and/or age

Is there a central registry office for each breed in the US? I get the impression you can register your horse with different organisations? Like in the question of age which came up a while back - in France the date of birth is on the horse's papers from the stud book ( and that includes a 'non determined breed' equivalent stud book) , not so in the US?

Pauline