[RC] Arab vs non-Arabs - Lysane Cree

/It is kind of funny that there is this very same discussion on my Akhal-Teke
/(AT) e-list, only it's Arabs vs Tekes.  I like to
/think of AT's and Barbs as the "other" dessert breeds.
I looked at the Akhal-Teke breed a couple of years ago when I was in between horses...it was primarily the cost that kept me away. Many were over $25,000 U.S.. I understand that they have to be shipped from overseas and the breed itself is rare, but it was just beyond my means. Seemed like they would be a great breed for endurance, if they were more affordable.

Lysane