[RC] smooth traveling arabs? - Ed Kilpatrick

haha drin,   actually you arent far off the mark.    i dont compare mustangs to arabs!    in fact, this may be the first time the two words appeared in the same sentence.  :-)

your comments reminded me of a story.   a friend of mine had relatives visiting from up north one summer.   it was early summer, and the georgia peaches were in season, and i am talking about the fruit.  well anyway,  they were all sitting around on the back porch eating peaches, and one cousin remarked as he took a bite of the peach and the juice ran all the way down his arm and dripped off his elbow, "this is the best tasting thing i have ever put in my mouth!"
one of the hired hands, standing nearby, overheard this and said, "you must not never had no watermelon!"

cowboy ed