Re: [RC] [RC] gaited horses - Debbie Kirchner

On 5/31/06, larry Miller <jcmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 The vets  were super, I pulled at 50, and the one very nice vet walked me around camp while telling me the basics of getting a horse in shape.  I have basically followed his advice ever since with my own additions to his training ideals.  This was 1970!   Jeanie

could that Vet have possibly been a stocky Gent named Dr French from Chatfield MN???

--
             Debbie in SE MN

         The Eagle shows the way....

DebbieKirchner.NaturesWellnessSecret.com
    www.MangosteenExperiences.com