Re: [RC] [RC] Non Arabs - Jessica Spoone-Raines

If you reread the original email, the author of it is not saying that is the way she feels, it is what she has been told by others.
Jess Spoone-Raines (who owns 2 qh/arab crosses one of which is gaited the other w/t/c)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:50 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] Non Arabs

I personally would like to know what the author of that email considers "an older rider"...........but most offensive to me is the inference that if you don't ride an Arab - you are "scared", I own 3 Arabs and love them all. I am 43, am I an "older" person? I know a lady in her 70's who still rides an Arab, is she an "older person"? Maybe I'm being hypersensitive, but that original email hit a nerve with me.  C.H.