Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 10:57 AM
Subject: FW: Right to Ride bill passes House!

-----Original Message-----
From: JChaney1524@xxxxxxx [mailto:JChaney1524@xxxxxxx]
Sent:
Friday, May 26, 2006 3:07 PM
To: FRBCHemail@xxxxxxx
Subject: Right to Ride bill passes House!

Dear FRBCH Members,

Our Voices are being heard! This is great news.  Now we need to keep after our Senators, Wayne Allard, who has come out in favor of the bill, and Ken Salazar who has not stated a formal position (as far as I know).  If anyone knows different, please let me know.

Let's get this thing passed!
Please forward this to everyone you know, whether equestrians or not.

Sincerely,

Julie Chaney
President
Front Range Back Country Horsemen