[RC] Non Arabs - Faustina Duffy - Jonni

>>>But look at the little things....AERC tracks pedigree of Arabs doing endurance, but no other breed.<<<

I believe that is just because they were able to hook up with the Arabian Assoc. data base to do so.  The information was already on line, AERC and the Arabian Assoc. were just able to work together to do so. I'd never consider it was some bias done by AERC to only do so with the Arabian. I'm sure Mike Maul could fill us in more on that.

Jonni