Re: [RC] Non Arabs - martha merriam

I think endurance is something to try with your horse, just as jumping, dressage, pole bending, , etc are sports to enjoy with him.  I did not buy a horse to do the sport, but rather enjoy doing endurance among other things with him.

Martha and Duncan, the 23 year old Hanoverian who has done all of the above with pleasure (but jumping him is a mistake!)

Do you Yahoo!?