RE: [RC] Camelbak question - Kristen A Fisher

Also be sure to squeeze as much air out of the bladder when you fill it as it will prevent excess sloshing and noise.

Kristen

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rae Callaway
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 10:39 AM
To: 'Patsy Davis'; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Camelbak question

I ride in a Camelbak all the time.  I use the 3 liter one (the Mule, I think).  It has both a chest strap and a stomach strap and the side straps are also adjustable.  The bounce is different depending on when it’s full or near empty, so I do have to adjust the straps as I drain.  If the shoulder straps rub, you can get those seat belt covers at WalMart and cut them in half and wrap around the shoulder strap.  Nice padding.

Rae

Tall C Arabians - Central