Re: [RC] Camelbak question - RDCARRIE

I use a 100 oz Camelbak, the "blowfish" model (love the name <G>).  It has a waist strap, shoulder straps, and a strap across my chest above my bust (the chest straps on some are in a rather...uh...inconvenient location for women, so be sure to try it on before buying!).  All of the straps can be tightened by pulling on the loose end.  As I drink, I keep tightening it so that it doesn't bounce.  It does take a little getting used to at first, but after you've worn it a few times, it will feel more comfortable.

To keep the shoulder straps from rubbing your neck, go buy one of the fleecy things that velcro around seatbelt shoulder straps...cut it in half and put one piece around each shoulder strap.  :)

Dawn in East Texas