[RC] LQ horse trailer - Betty Edgar

Kathy,
I'm in the NW and use my LQ all the time so can't rent it out to you :),
however, here's what I did when I went from 2 horse bumper pulls with
cabover camper on my truck, to a 3 horse LQ.  I did lots of shopping and
looking and envisioning myself in each of the trailers under the various
weather conditions and circumstances I would encounter going to endurance
rides in my region.  It's like shopping for a house or car or almost
anything else.  No one can really answer your question about the "best" of
anything.  You have to consider all your own needs, desires, uses, and $$ to
spend.  My original ideas about what I wanted did change somewhat as I
shopped and compared and balanced one desire or need against another.

One recommendation for endurance riders is to go with a 7 ft wide trailer
rather than the 8 ft. wide.  Again, this depends upon ride camps you go to
and their accessibility, and if you'll be using your LQ for local hauling
for training rides you need to consider the access to those staging areas.
That extra foot in width makes it a little more difficult to maneuver on
some roads and parking situations.  And, the LQ trailers are much heavier
than 2 horse so that's always a consideration when using logging roads for
access and parking.

Good luck and have fun shopping for your new LQ
Betty