RE: [RC] Sad news on the OD trail - Jody Rogers-Buttram

>From what I understand, this is new OD trail for next year, not this years.  About 80 miles away.  They were doing trail work, horse did die on the trail.  He fell over on Jerry, and then died.  That's what I know, and I don't know much.

Dodie Sable <dodiesable@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Red was the horse I rode on my first (and only) 100 mile ride,  he was
all business. There are some horses that are just memory makers!
~~~~~~~~~
Did he actually die on the trail?  While riding?   If so, then he was a lucky horse to go the way he loved to live.  I know you'll miss him.

Dodie