RE: [RC] Sad news on the OD trail - Dodie Sable

Red was the horse I rode on my first (and only) 100 mile ride,  he was
all business. There are some horses that are just memory makers!
~~~~~~~~~
Did he actually die on the trail?  While riding?   If so, then he was a lucky horse to go the way he loved to live.  I know you'll miss him.

Dodie