Re: [RC] Sad news on the OD trail - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 5/23/2006 8:39:11 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, Ag47xAu49@xxxxxxx writes:
Shoot, what better way to go? if Jerry is OK,, that is. Heart attack or aneurysm, I would think. Beccy in Ut.
I should qualify this by saying how sad it is for Jerry to loose his companion but at least there was no suffering and really no way to prevent it. Sad but could have been so much worse. Beccy