[RC] Scioto Run this weekend - mkrumlaw

I've been getting a lot of calls asking about the rain in our area for the Scioto Run rides this weekend.  Just wanted to let curious minds know that we haven't gotten the heavy rains.  I talked to the forestry today and they said they've gotten some rain but not enough to talk about and here in Cincinnati the horse's mud lot isn't muddy.  At the moment things look great for the ride weather wise.  Of course it's May in Ohio and everything is subject to change. :-)

We're leaving tomorrow morning early for base camp and won't be available for the rest of the weekend.  Directions can be found on the website...  www.oaats.org and go to the events pages, and there is a PDF flyer available with directions.

The distance clinics will be held on Saturday afternoon and early evening.  Also, since we're having so many newbies, we thought we have a pot luck on Saturday night.

Thanks,

MKS