[RC] Conditioning on hard packed gravel roads - Stacy Baxter

 Most of my conditioning is done on old logging roads that are gravel.  These roads are getting pretty hard due to warm weather drying everything out.  I would like some opinions on conditioning on these hard packed roads.  Am I over-stressing my horse?

thanks,

-Stacy