[RC] [Guest] West Region Buck Meadows Boogie 50/25 - John Teeter

Anbita Fiondella reck@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The West Region Buck Meadows Boogie 50/25 will be held on June=
 10=2E Our beautiful ride camp is at the northern gateway to=
 Yosemite National Park=2E We hope to introduce you to a new area=
 with great horse camping with many miles of forest service and=
 logging roads to ride=2E Approximate drive times: from=
 Livermore/Pleasanton is 2 1/2 hours, Sacramento or Fresno 3=
 hours=2E Dinner will be barbecued 'burgers cooked to order from 3=
 p=2Em=2E on and a dessert social will held during out awards=
 ceremony-so bring something to share=2E Hope you can join us!=
 Questions? Holly (209)962-4434 or Anita=
 (209)532-1386-eve=2E/532-2636-days