[RC] Heat rash solutions - Kathleen

Title: Heat rash solutions

I have heat rash problems on my calves as well.

Last summer I quit using my ½ chaps (even the Ariats dumas) during really hot weather.  I use cotton tights (Kerrits) and I use tons of gold bond powder down my tights.  I coat my legs and put it in my boots too.  It helped LOADS.

It is a little tricky getting the gold bond powder in your tights without getting it all over the outside of them tooI put on the tights then roll them down to my boots and socks then apply the powder and carefully roll them up trying to keep the outside from touching the powder.

Good luck

Kathleen