[RC] Roundup Rondevous ride - dorothys

I just wanted to tell everyone what a wonderful two day ride we had near Roundup, Montana. Over thirty riders started the first day and about 20 the second. I do wish more endurance people would come to Wyoming and Montana.  We do have some wonderful scenery and excellent rides. Roundup had everything a ride should be; the best base camp possible, beautiful, well marked trails and good vets. Many thanks to Susie and Allen Churchill, Cindy Wagner and the three vets for an excellent ride. I do hope to see some of you this year at the Big Horn 100. Dorothy Sue Phillips Powell Wyoming