[RC] auburn lake trails - Kathie Ford

HI all, just needing some info and I hope that it is okay to inquire as its regarding horses somewhat.

I'd like to hear from any of you ridecampers who live in Auburn Lake trails as far as how you like it, and issues such as water, irrigation etc.  I understand it is metered out there, and would like to know how that works,  and cost etc.

We are thinking of moving and searching out certain areas and I really love the Cool area.  Currently in Auburn right now.

So any thoughts, insight, information on living there with horses would be appreciated.

Please email me privately as not to clog RC.

Thanks and Cheers!

kathie