Re: [RC] Tent Camping - j marshall

I use a truck tent as well. Last year it stayed on great and did not leak in some pretty good Texas thunderstorms that scared the crap out of me. I like the fact it is up off the ground and anchored to my truck instead of staked to the ground which can pull out if there is enough wind and rain. It takes me about 15 to 20 minutes to set it up including airing up my air-mattress and making my bed about the same to take it down. It did take me an hour to set it up the first time but after that it was pretty simple and I can do it by myself. I think it is a wonderful invention.

Jen Marshall