From: Susan Shook [mailto:ridesalot3@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 3:41 PM
To: Ridecamp; suendavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Selenium Vit E and flax/BOSS

Susan,

I have been told to feed up to 2 cups a day of flax.  With your ratio, that would mean feeding up to 6 cups a day of BOSS.  Is that excessive?    I'm feeding the combo in hopes of improving their skin condition so that gnats and other biting insects don't bother them so much this summer.  What would you consider to be the correct amount to feed for this purpose?    Also, would you clarify grinding?   Do horses have the ability to grind the seeds enough to get the maximum benefit from the flax?

Thank you,

Susan