RE: [RC] My experience with me new Freeform saddle - story - Dolores Arste

The Bob Marshall saddle stirrups do not go over the back in a single web. The stirrups are attached to a webbing that is spread out like a hammock
with in the bowels of the saddle. I know from ripping one apart.

We (a saddler and I) adjusted my Bob Marshall to have the stirrups up higher like in the Lagg, but my stallion immediately did
not go as well or as forward. To me it was noticeable.

Dolores Arste
CEO - Zen Guidance, LLC
518 882 6485

Life Coach and Wellness Guide