[RC] Need some help with pacing - Jessica Spoone-Raines

I am entering my first 25 miler in April (Oak leaf spring roundup) and was wondering what kind of pace do I have to maintain (average mph) on the trails to finish the ride in the time alloted? My boy pulses down fairly quickly but this will be his first too so I imagine the excitement might make it a little slower. I'm not sure how much actual trail time we would have in the 6 hours and how much is taken up by vet checks. Like I told a girl in my barn I am aiming for last place in the race and a fun experience for me and him.
Jess Spoone-Raines