[RC] Fell on my head Dec 31 2004... - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

Just a year ago I wrote to this list that I had fallen on my head off a galloping horse and how glad I was to have had my helmet on…well, the hubbie actually wrote first.  My computer crashed and I lost all the info on the folks who had contacted me personally and I just wanted everyone to know that I’m preparing to ride my first official endurance rides this year.  Found a horse I fell in love with and was just enough of a handful to challenge me but not scare the hooey out of meJ

That horse isn’t at my house any more but I’ve got my “horse legs” back and am very comfortable riding a fairly green mare right now and look forward to putting some miles on her and doing her first 50 mid to late season.

BTW, I was able to find a great person to give me a few lessons (my son’s teacherJ) and that really helped my balance, etc.  And now, just riding is really improving my skills, etc.

Thanks to all who were encouraging…

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.