Re: [RC] how did i get bucked off? advice//Ed - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: Re: [RC]   how did i get bucked off?  advice//Ed
Ed,

Thanks for the advice.  Ya know, before you get on the mechanical bull at Gilley’s they give similar instructions. (You have to put one arm up in the air, too.) Next time I’ll hopefully have enough wits about me to remember it all.

Beverley