RE: [RC] (no subject) - Tracey Lomax

Merryben wrote:

>>Why is it that people will try a sport where their horse can die without preparing for it and at least being familiar with the rules.  You need to read the rules before entering a ride, even with a mentor.  Sometimes the mentors don't know the rules.  I can tell you who to ask though.....ask one of my juniors....they know all the rules........mb

Because people are people…and without this type of attitude, I would be without a job….”What?  You mean I wasn’t allowed to do that?  I didn’t know, My Lord”.

And that’s why there is a responsibility on those who DO know to help, and not to presume that everyone has read the rules…..thanks to everybody who tried to help.  I’m sure you all helped more people than just the original poster.

Tracey