Re: [RC] anybody know the answer to this? - Sisu West Ranch

".... We encounter the general public often, and if we had to insist on exclusivity we would have no rides..."

The rule and the consequences have nothing to do with public land and who can ride on the trails.  The "friend" has every right to ride on the public trails, but if she, in the opinion of the RM (and the protest and grievance committee if a protest is filed), paces or prompts or accompanies the entered rider the entered rider will be DQ'd.

This is a reasonable rule to prevent chiselers from using a group of horses to pace and thus increase the speed of an entered horse.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875