Re: [RC] anybody know the answer to this? - EquesB

In a message dated 5/12/2006 8:31 A Eastern Standard Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
As for the ride being on public land, sorry, but that dog don't hunt either.  The ride manager has a specific permit for those trails for that day, and as such, has every right to insist that unentered horses not be out there
I can't speak for Texas, but I can for Florida.  A permit does not get the RM exclusive use of public lands or simply the horse trails. We encounter the general public often, and if we had to insist on exclusivity we would have no rides.   In some cases the RM may get the entire campground.

Jackie Baker