Re: [RC] Fwd: Batteries and LQ trailer - Laney Humphrey

My LQ only has one battery. I do have solar panels which keep it charged but I'll bet if the battery is charged when you park and you are careful you'll be able to get through the weekend. Lights and water pump are probably all your battery runs. Do unplug from the truck though! There's nothing more frustrating finding a dead battery just when you're ready to leave camp!
Good luck!
Laney
Tammy Shuck wrote:
> Subject: