[RC] wormer question/archives? - Kathie Ford

Hi all, need some info quick if I can get it.

Time to worm my horses and I bought some Ivermection for a good price.

My question is that I can't remember the brand/type of wormer that had caused some horse deaths that were posted on RC in the last few months..maybe March?  I also don't know how to get into the archives either to check. I'm really really computer dumb..sorry Sad smiley emoticon(

The wormer I bought is HorseHealth Ivermection. 1.87% as usual and seems to be an off brand of Farhnam products.

Is this wormer brand okay?  I am worming 9 horses and want to make sure it is safe. I usually purchase the Equimectrin brand but they were sold out.  Zimectrin brand is way too expensive and same thing.

Won't worm till I hear from folks on RC.

thanks in advance and hope everybody is riding/enjoying nice weather!

kathie
auburn