Re: [RC] inappropriate post - John Teeter

thanks - but it didn't go to the main list:( I'll forward it on WITH the comment that this (political/patriotic/USCenteric comment) came from a GUEST post - I'm seriously thinking of dumping the guest post thing. comment privately please.

jt.

At 10:21 AM 5/11/2006, you wrote:
I'm not even going to bother to paste any more of this post than the address and the subject:

>From: A49cowboy@xxxxxx
>Subject: [RC]   Fwd: Fw: I'm proud to send this one!

you know who you are--although I somehow doubt that you are an ardent ridecamper.

otherwise you would know that this is a forum for ENDURANCE and ENDURANCE-RELATED topics,
neither of which describe your post.

SO ... kindly restrain yourself in future from posting this type of thing to any and every email address
you possess.

namaste
lisa o