[RC] Shockwave therapy - Ag47xAu49

You have a great vet. Shock wave therapy, I love. It has been great with the 4-H pony. Let us know how it goes.  Who is your vet and how much does it run per shock/wave? Beccy in Ut.
actually recommended the shockwave therapy
since it's less invasive... either that or injecting into the coffin joint
instead of the navicular bursa... he says there's a good deal of risk involved
when you inject through a tendon like you have to with the nav-bursa
injection.)

So... for now... I have some RVI that I will use for 6 days with the vet's
blessing.  If it resolves the upper-leg soreness, great.  If not, the vet
agrees that it can't hurt him!

Thanks for all y'all's help understanding this stuff.

-Sharon L.