From:     Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   de spooking/trainers

Please Reply to: diane Day fourdays@xxxxxxxx or=
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I've been wondering: A lot of people on ridecamp talk of being=
thrown off their spooked horses ( who seem in large part to be=
Arabs which certainly gives the poor breed a bad press!)  It has=
led me to wonder if putting a bridle with blinders on it, like=
harness horses wear, would make the horse settle down and be=
forced to trust the rider more and wait for the rider's queues -=
without the constant distraction of seeing such predators as=
potholes, logs, and roadside trash around them.  Just a=
thought."