Re: [RC] ride cards - log books - DVeritas

In a message dated 5/5/2006 5:01:08 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, Merryben@xxxxxxx writes:
I had also seen the cards years ago when the Australian team came for the first North American Championship.  I, for one, think it is a good system.  I also like the system in England where you have to start on shorter rides and then move up.
    Not to discredit Merryben in any way, I AGREE with her.
    Logbooks would be a good thing.
    Could you imagine, a vet actually being able to read another vet's opinion on a horse's previous effort?
    It would speak volumes about a true commitment on behalf of our organization in caring for our horses.

Frank