Re: [RC] Ariat Terrains - Quality?? - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 5/3/2006 3:24:23 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, auroraarabs@xxxxxxxxx writes:
He bought the waterproof and
said he wouldn't do that again , they don't breathe
well.

I guess that is what makes them waterproof.  I also bought those in the men's size. I personally love them because they do keep my feet warm and dry in our Utah winters. The men's width is actually too wide for me, which is a first for me. Beccy in Utah.