Re: [RC] Ariat Terrains - Quality?? - Ag47xAu49

I can speak to the quality of the Terrains. I have been very satisfied. My only issue is that I wish they would hold up longer than the 2 years that I get out of them. Two years of wearing them daily. I usually have 2 pair at a time, one for work and one for the horses. I need to order a new pair but will end up losing my old pair to  my daughter for her English lessons. My local store does not keep them in stock anymore but I can get on special order. They do run wide and I think are also  true-to-length. Beccy in Utah