Re: [RC] Ariat Terrains - Quality?? - Jnrthrnlt75

I have a pair of 18 month old Terrains that I wear almost daily, for everything from getting groceries to fixing fences to riding.  They have held up beautifully and with cleaning look almost as good as the day I bought them.  I love how light they are, too.  My legs don't get tired of packing around shoes with the Terrains.

J and the Gang