Re: [RC] LASIK - Barbara McCrary

One of our daughters had mono-vision LASIK, too, and she never comments on her vision any more.  It was obviously successful.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:11 AM
Subject: [RC] LASIK

I had LASIK surgery done 8 years ago and am so glad I did it.
My eyesight was off the chart - I couldn't see the numbers on the alarm clock until I groped around and found my glasses. I couldn't drive even in the daytime without them and had worn hard contacts for 27 years before I had the surgery.

I had used mono-vision contacts before the surgery - one contact corrects near-sightedness and one correct farsightedness - and the did the same in my LASIK.
One eye is corrected for near vision, the other for far vision. I can read small print - I can even read the stock quotes in my paper and that type is small.

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA