Re: [RC] FW: Pulled Vet Cards [was RPR] - Merryben

In a message dated 5/1/2006 4:00:22 P.M. Central Standard Time, kskf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
or get it back from AERC when they have complied whatever they are compiling.
As far as I know, AERC does not get the cards.  We have always kept our cards until the ride results are printed (just in case we need to look up something) and then we trash them.  We have never sent rider cards to the AERC......mb