From: April
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] FW: Pulled Vet Cards [was RPR]

I have had my card taken from me twice. And I was not happy about it. Fortunately, my husband is a very non-confrontational person and kept me from being too big of an idiot. He took a picture of the ride card front and back before releasing it to ride management. Viola, I no longer cared about the actual card since I had the data. One of my cards I had returned to me, the other is still in never never land. But I don't really care as the data is safely in hand. Won't help past lost cards, but might be a good idea for some people for the future.

April
Nashville, TN
www.tracetribute.com